We officially have a tooth... it's only about 1/4 of the way there, but that's close enough for me! Wesley has worked so hard to get that little sucker through - it took 20 days from the time we first saw white "bumps" beneath the surface. And those were 20 VERY long days!
Wesley has definitely noticed the shiny new partial part of the pearly white because he puts his little finger in his mouth and "feels" it... it's so cute!
I hope to get a picture soon... but that's harder than it sounds! Every time we try to get a glimpse of the little chomper, Wesley clamps his mouth shut or sticks his tongue out. So hopefully I can get a pictures soon, but for now I'm just happy that Wesley is officially no longer toothless!
11.09.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay for Wesley! We're working on #1 too....it IS hard work...for baby and mom!
Hi Palmer Family!
I read that Wesley has been a Pampers baby, so I thought that you’d be a perfect fit for a project we’re working on with Pampers Stages. We’re looking for the honest opinions of parents, and I wanted to know if you’d like to review the product on your site. If you are, we’ll send you a Jumbo pack of the correct size along with a tub of corresponding wipes. Please email me if you’re interested, we’d love to have your voice included.
Thanks so much, Victoria@rocketxl.com
Post a Comment