s Palmer Family Blog: Barnyard Bash Photos!
Palmer Family Blog

6.02.2009

Barnyard Bash Photos!

The photos from Wesley's party turned out GREAT! I really can't say enough nice things about iDempsey Photography, who took nearly 500 shots during the party! Below are just a handful of the awesome photos we got!

The weather was PERFECT when the party started! Sunny, not too hot - gorgeous outside! The kids loved playing ball, and crawling into the little barn...





But the sun didn't last for long! It started raining... no, POURING!... about 3:30...


Then Wesley decided that he was partied out, and dashed into the rain. Aunt Gigi went to the rescue!


So we had to stay inside the pavilion...


And eat!







Time for cake!









Wesley opened lots... and lots!... of presents...







Our family....


It was such a wonderful day! But I must admit that I am still in denial that my little boy is 2 already...

2 comments:

Paula said...

the food looked so yummy. the family photo is so great.

Destini said...

Great shots! Wesley is such a little cutie! Love how his face is so lit up when opening the gifts! You got a beautiful family shot too!