s Palmer Family Blog: Reindeer
Palmer Family Blog

9.11.2009

Reindeer

It was getting dark last night on our way home (another indicator that fall is here!), and a huge deer (a really big buck, actually!) jumped out in front of the car just as I was getting off our exit.

Wesley had been nodding off asleep, but jerked awake and promptly said "Mommy, be careful! I trying to sleep!" He then saw the deer running to the side of the road and said "Mommy!!!! A reindeer!!! He's running to hide in the jungle so we can't get him!"

I have no idea where he comes up with stuff like this, but it's hilarious!

1 comment:

Destini said...

Be glad you weren't on a hill with no sides of the road when the deer jumped out! A reindeer - that's awesome - Trace is now carrying his Dixie Stampede "shoot gun" along in case we see any deer!