s Palmer Family Blog: Sick for the first time
Palmer Family Blog

12.20.2007

Sick for the first time

Wesley is sick for the first time. At first I thought it was a reaction to the shots that he got on Tuesday, then I thought it might be teething... but after he was up all night Tuesday night crying - I *knew* it had to be something else.

The pediatrician said that it's gastroenteritis (or some spelling close to that.) He's on clear liquids for a couple of days - no solids, no formula. Pedi said that we caught it early, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

I feel so bad for him - his little belly rumbles, and you can tell he has belly cramps - especially at night. But even when he's sick, he's still the happiest baby I've ever been around. Here's a pic of him from this morning (and this is after only 3 hours of sleep last night!) What a cutie.


1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

What a cute smile. I didn't know he was sick. Hope it clears up quickly.