Thank you, everyone, for your emails, phone calls and text messages of concern for Wesley - and for Steve and I - over the past week!
Thankfully, Steve and I have gotten rid of the flu bug, and Wesley is feeling much better. He is drinking normally, has increased the amounts that he is eating to nearly back to normal, and the continuous messy diaper blow-outs have stopped.
I think that things in our household are starting to go back to normal!
3.31.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you are all feeling better!!
I am glad to hear you all are feeling better! I had that same flu bug over easter too! I spent easter sunday night in the ER getting fluids and meds for throwing up! Thank god my kids did not get it! Alot of the adults I was around on sat got it too! I am glad to hear wesley is feeling better! It is hard on little ones~
Post a Comment