s Palmer Family Blog: Ice cream truck
Palmer Family Blog

6.02.2008

Ice cream truck

Yesterday afternoon, Steve and I were on the back porch and could hear what I can only describe as really loud baby music. Steve said "what in the world is that??" and I told him I had no idea.

A few minutes later, we could hear it even louder, and Steve said "I think that's an ice cream truck." I ran onto the front porch, and guess what - IT WAS!

I ran in to get Wesley, and we sat on the front steps waiting from the truck to come down so that both Wesley and I could have our very first ice cream truck experience.


Against his will, I made Steve take some pics...



Wesley, getting his first taste of ice cream...


We had to be careful not to let him have too much since he has issues with lactose, but he LOVED it!

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

What a fun experience!!