s Palmer Family Blog: 15 things I love...
Palmer Family Blog

8.26.2008

15 things I love...

15 things I love about my 15 month old...

• I love the way he "sings" to music of all kinds, or really anything that has a rhythm. He rocks from side to side and hums.

• I love the way he says "pweeeease" (his new word!) and then smiles when he really wants something.

• I love how he snuggles up close to me when we snuggle before bedtime.

• I love watching him play in the bathtub. Each bath is like a new adventure!

• I love the way his face lights up when he hears someone at the front door, and even before he sees who it is he says "Daddy!"

• I love the way he winks at me when he knows that he is about to be in trouble. What a stinker!

• I love how he shakes his head 'yes' or 'no' depending on what he does or does not want to do. He shakes his head with such conviction.

• I love the way he says "meow" in his super whiny voice when he wants his kitty lovey, or wants to pet his real cat, Coal.

• I love watching him eat off of a spoon. He works so hard to get the food onto the spoon, and then shoves it into his move really quickly, as if he knows it's about to fall off.

• I love that he loves to be outdoors. When you tell him it's time to go inside, he shakes his head "no."

• I love watching him play at the park. He will go down the slide until he is absolutely exhausted - and then go again.

• I love hearing him squeal when he thinks he is being chased.

• I love the way he hides in his secret spots and then waits to be found (you can find him by his giggling).

• I love the way he says "go, go GOOOO" when he knows we are about ready to go somewhere.

• I love the way he gives kisses - with his mouth wide open!

I am sure that I could have easily come up with several hundreds things that I love. I love absolutely everything about him!

Happy 15 months, little man!

No comments: