s Palmer Family Blog: From the mouth of babes...
Palmer Family Blog

1.07.2009

From the mouth of babes...

Wesley's language has exploded over the past few weeks! Of course "no" and "mine" are still two favorites around our house! But some new things he's been saying...

• "Hi man" when saying hi on the phone
• "My mommy" or "my dada" when he wants our attention (Not sure why I'm mommy, but DH is still dada)
• "No way" when you ask him something Rolling Eyes
• "Ummmmmmm" when you ask him a question that requires a decision (ie: Wesley, what would you like to eat?)
• "Bye, be good" when anyone tells him "bye"
"Wel - come" when you ask him to say "Thank you" (apparently he has these confused!)
• "Nat Nigh" (meaning "not nice") when someone sneezes - I have NO IDEA where this came from!
• "My turrr" (meaning "my turn") when Steve plays XBOX
• "I'm to eaaaaaaat!" (meaning "time to eat!!") while I'm cooking
• "Top Dat" (meaning "stop that") when DH kisses or hugs me

His new sentence is...
"I dun-no mommy" (meaning "I don't know mommy") when he's busy playing and I ask him something - this is often what he says after he says "Ummm"

And the best of all....
"Nuh Eww" (meaning "love you") at the most random times

1 comment:

Kristi said...

What a little chatterbox!!