s Palmer Family Blog: My Resolutions
Palmer Family Blog

1.05.2009

My Resolutions

I never make "official" resolutions because it seems like some people make resolutions just to make them... but I have started a list of things that I would like to do this year. I'm sure I will add to the list as the year goes on - but the main goal is to actually cross some of these items OFF of the list!

1. Savor every moment with Wes
Not that I feel like I don't do this already - but I feel like the past year has flown by in the blink of an eye. I want to be sure that I'm soaking in every moment because he is changing daily.

2. Do more family activities
I want to do more fun things as a family... go more places this summer, take more walks "just for fun," and spend more time just... together.

3. Volunteer more
I recently joined Junior League, and I'm very excited about getting involved and giving back to my community. I want to make this a priority, not a pass-time.

4. Lose a few extra pounds

I'm sure that with a little more effort on my part, this shouldn't be too hard considering that I'm already running around chasing Wesley everywhere!

No comments: