After five days in the hospital, Mom is home!
What a scary few days it has been! I wish that five days in the hospital would have resulted in more conclusive answers, but it didn't. Although they originally thought that she had a minor heart attack, they are now saying that medicine she was given when she went to the ER maybe have caused a "misread" on the EKG. So for now they are saying that she did not have a heart attack.
Although they do want to do a heart catheterization, her poor kidney function is dealing any further heart tests. If she has more chest pain, they will consider doing additional testing - depending on the condition of her kidneys at that time.
Thank you, everyone, for your thoughts and prayers! It means so much!
2.26.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've been thinking of you. I hope they get it all figured out and she starts to feel better.
Post a Comment