s Palmer Family Blog: Lazy Sunday
Palmer Family Blog

7.12.2009

Lazy Sunday

I remember when Sundays used to truly be "lazy" - filled with relaxing lunches and naps in the afternoon. Now it seems like Sundays are just as busy as every other day of the week.

This morning we went to a new church, as we are currently "church shopping" (for lack of a better term). Although I don't think it was the place for it, it was a great experience and Wesley really liked it. He was extremely well-behaved throughout the hour long service, and whn we left he proclaimed "I love church! I love singing!" So cute.

On a side note, this morning Wesley sneezed a couple of times and then declared "Mommy, I'm sick!" All day long he has been pretend sniffing and saying "I so sick now." I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff, but it's adorable.

Later this afternoon we are going to go to dinner with Mom, Dad, Jordi and Kev to celebrate Mom's 49th birthday. Wesley is excited because we told him that we will get to sing Happy Birthday. I don't think that Mom will be too thrilled about singing Happy Birthday, but I am sure that's exactly what will happen.

No comments: