s Palmer Family Blog: Two months old today!
Palmer Family Blog

7.26.2007

Two months old today!

It's hard to believe that Wesley is two months old already! How time flies!

I look back at his newborn pictures and am amazed at how much he has grown already! His smiles get bigger, and happier, every day. He has started to make lots of noises, and is so interested in anything that moves. He can now find his hands (with his mouth!) really quickly - which makes feeding more of a challenge every day.

His 2 month appointment was today, and it went well. He weighs 10lbs 13.5oz! Dr. Reed said that he's a perfectly healthy boy, and asked how much we were paying him to sleep through the night. :) He has to go back next week for his shots.

Wesley is such a sweet boy... I can't believe how lucky we are to have such a good baby! Now, if only I could make time stand still so that he won't grow up so quickly!


No comments: