s Palmer Family Blog: Forever awake
Palmer Family Blog

1.22.2008

Forever awake

Yesterday afternoon Wesley absolutely did not want to take a nap. Every time I would put him in his crib, he would stand up and lay his little head on the crib rail - almost like he was protesting a nap. So let him play in his crib for awhile to let him wind down. And he did everything that he could to stay awake (so, of course, I grabbed the camera!)

He played with the mobile, and pushed all of the buttons at least a dozen times...


He chewed on the crib rail...


He crawled around, stood up and walked around the sides of the crib, and then he started laughing hysterically - for no apparent reason...


Maybe we was trying to keep himself awake a little longer, or maybe he saw something that he thought was very funny. I'll never know. But I do know that I thought he would forever be awake!

No comments: