I have kept track of every pack of diapers that we've used since Wesley was born. I got an exact count when he was 4 months old, but haven't done the math since then.
With his second birthday coming up, I thought that I would get the calculator out and add up all of the diapers used up until his second birthday. After that I probably won't keep track any more. After all, I'm sure once I figure out how many diapers he's used, and then figure up an estimated cost - I won't WANT to keep track any longer! :)
Soooo, anyone care to guess how many diapers Wesley will have used from birth to his 2nd birthday? The only diapers NOT included in the count are the ones used while in the hospital at his birth.
4.30.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Based on the estimate of 7 diapers per day and adding a few in for "emergencies", I am guessing 5200. Hopefully Wesley is potty trained before Trace - we're still working on it - but he's staying dry while at daycare, most days - or you can add in another year - ugh!
I guess 3650
Oh please let me know. A coworker is dealing with her first (cute 2 month old Chinese baby!!!) and I'd love to scare the crap (pardon the pun) out of her.
I'll play!! How about 4160?
I guess 4204!
Post a Comment