s Palmer Family Blog: Chatter Box
Palmer Family Blog

5.04.2009

Chatter Box

Wesley has become such a chatter box, and repeats absolutely everything he hears! Some things that he said today...

"Ooooo Mommy!!! Rain!! I play wa-wa? I play?" (When we walked outside and saw the torrential downpour, and water gushing across our street.) This was followed by a meldtown when I told him that the water was dirty and we couldn't play in it.

"Mommy, green truck... white truck... blue car..." (As we pass cars while driving down the interstate.)

"Yay! Play fwends!" (Meaning = "play with friends", when we pulled up to school this morning.)

"Mommy, Wewee do it. Weswee do it. WESWEE DO IT!" (When he wanted to be the one to pick out paint chips in Lowe's this evening.)

"I walk self, Mommy. Walk self." (When wanting to walk by himself as we left Lowe's.)

"Uh oh. I sowwy. I sowwy. I keen up." (Meaning "I sorry. I clean up." this evening when he dumped some pocket change down the heat grate."

It really amazes me how many new words he learns every day. As my mom says "he talks so big!" Instead of single words, he now talks in short sentences. And he is very assertive.... almost bossy at times. Although I have no idea where he gets that. :)

No comments: