Wesley's 2 year appointment with Dr. Whitehair was yesterday. As usual he was a total ham and big time flirt with everyone.
Head circumference: 20 1/4" - exactly 6" bigger than his head at birth
Weight: 29.8lbs - down 4 lbs from his weight at 19 months old
Height: 33.5" - up 2.5 inches from his height at 12 months old
He is meeting or exceeding all milestones and got his Hep. A booster shot. With the help of a handful of gummy bears, he barely flinched for the shot - and didn't even cry or whimper!
I was a bit sad when Dr. Whitehair said that his next well-child checkup isn't until 3 years old - that is a whole year! Somehow I have a feeling that we will be seeing her before then...
5.28.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had the same feeling when Dr. Dev said, "well this finishes up the baby visits"...
Post a Comment