I look back on the past two years in utter amazement...
- I am amazed at how much our life has changed in the past two years... and yet, I can't remember life before Wesley's arrival.
- I am amazed at how different my life is now than it was 2 years ago...park visits, watching cartoons, playing with trains, crawling on the floor pretending to be an animal, and playing peek-a-boo have now replaced late nights, long dinner dates, and sleeping in on the weekends.
- I am amazed at my love for Wesley... it really is true that no words can describe the love for a child.
- I am amazed at how much Wesley has grown, and progressed, in two years.
- I am amazed at how quickly the time has passed.
The past two years have been nothing but this... AMAZING.
Happy 2nd Birthday Wesley! We are so very proud of you!
5.26.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment