s Palmer Family Blog: Birthday Party Day!
Palmer Family Blog

5.25.2009

Birthday Party Day!

Wesley's party today was a blast, although I have to say that I'm totally pooped. We took the first load of stuff to the park around 10am for the 3pm bash. Thankfully everything went together quickly, and without a hitch.

We had a great turn-out, the food was good, the drinks were cold, and Wesley loved being the center of attention as usual! It started raining... no, POURING about 3:15 - thankfully we all stayed dry under the pavilion! Wesley's expression when we sang Happy Birthday was adorable - and he licked every bit of icing off of his cow-spotted cupcake! He loved opening all of his gifts, and even told each person "thank you" after opening each one.

We had iDempsey take the pictures for us, which was by FAR the best decision made for the entire party! Last year I ran around like a crazy person (well, crazier than usual) trying to host, entertain, visit, video cam AND take pictures. What was I thinking? Bill and Melanie were so very professional and took tons of photos - I see us doing lots of photo sessions with them in the future! They even have a sneak peak up already and I can't tell you how excited I am about seeing the rest of the pictures! Check them out HERE.

I'll be sure to post more photos and details soon...

1 comment:

Destini said...

Happy Birthday Wesley! I just looked at the photos - what great shots! I will have to FB you to ask about their pricing...we still haven't gotten Trace's 3 year photos done yet.