s Palmer Family Blog: Handsome baby boy
Palmer Family Blog

8.20.2007

Handsome baby boy

Wesley is losing his newborn look, and is starting to look like an older baby.

Part of me is sad to say goodbye to the newborn stage - but the other part is proud to see how well he's progressing, and excited to see what new is to come.

He can only wear a few of his newborn onesies now, otherwise he's wearing size 0-3 months. While I was trying some of his new, "bigger" outfits on him he was smiling like crazy - so of course I had to get out the camera...



- Deanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet boy! I am so proud to have such a well behaved nephew (so I can spoil him later)! Can't believe how big he is getting and so strong! He is also very fortunate to have such good parents who keep him on a schedule. Lots of love in this family for such a little guy; no wonder he is always smiling! :)

Sprouse Mountain said...

Wesley is adorable! He is the perfect grandson. Thank Heavens for children so you can have grandchildren to spoil!!!!
Grandma Sprouse