This month has been bittersweet for me because your newborn days are now officially behind us. And it's true... your cries are no longer newborn-sounding, the noises you make are now coos, oohs and ahhs rather than mousy sounds, your smiles are bigger, your expressions are brighter, and your personality shines through more than ever! You have great head and neck control, you are beginning to stick everything in your mouth, you've recently found your feet and like to grab them, you are [this close] to rolling over, and today you graduated to size 2 diapers.
Over the past three months, I've come to realize that you are as close to perfect as any baby could be. You are continuing to sleep through the night, and are now up to 10-11 hours of sleep per night without waking. You can go all day - and sometimes several days - without crying one single time. You are so easy-going - you love to be played with, and to play by yourself, you enjoy bathtime, and you make Mommy and Daddy feel so good when you smile and coo at the silly faces that we make at you.
Although I hate to admit it, you are growing up too fast. And while I'm so sad to leave behind the newborn days, I'm so proud of you. You continue to melt my heart with your every smile. We love you so much.
Love, Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment